Thursday, April 10, 2014

#SmallSuccess: Take 'em where ya can get 'em

So this week has been a whirlwind and I really thought:

"Small Success, eh? You've got to be kidding."

But, yes, I have a couple.

1. Managed to pull out an A on my Philosophy exam, even with the diminished focus on study time.

2. I am still standing while the hurricane of chaos that is prep for Holy Week rages around me. Things are getting done. I am learning to delegate, to say no (but provide alternatives) and to keep my temper with people who frustrate my plans. And I have the most wonderful staff in the world.

3. I made a little bitty post to my other blog, The Beautiful Music Challenge. Small, but still a post. And, if you're a "language nut" it's kind of interesting post.

What are your small successes this week? Share them!
And head over to CatholicMom.com to see what other people are sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos for learning to say "no" and delegate. Yikes, it never gets any easier to do that. An A on a philosophy exam sounds like a pretty huge success to me! Hope your Lent continues to go well. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete