Friday, February 7, 2014

#SmallSuccess: Just Getting By

So, it's Small Success Thursday Friday, once again, and I really felt like I hadn't had time to actually do anything. I was going to skip it this week. It seems like I always say that, though. Maybe I need to get a little better about getting things done.

But you know what?

1. I made it to all my classes on Monday. And I was prepared.
2. I went to a choir practice and sat there. I didn't sing, but I took notes.
3. I made dinner for the family last night and STILL got my Beautiful Music Challenge post up.

They tell you not to sweat the small stuff, but truly, I sometimes think it's the little things that make the world go around. Actually, I know it is.

The small details, the small victories that we achieve every day are essential. That's why "just doing your job" is so important. If you weren't doing it, who would? And if they were doing your job, could they also do theirs?

So, let's have it! What are your Small Successes this week? Post them here in the combox or head over to CatholicMom.com to share your link.


No comments:

Post a Comment