Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winner! - 50,520 Words


Through weekends clogged with activities (weddings, birthdays, concerts, banquets, funerals and name days), a busy beginning to a tuning season, and the noisiest family in the world, I finally managed to finish my novel.

Well, OK not "finish", but I now have a really good rough draft. This next month, I'll edit everything, add details and check all my facts to verify that I guessed at some of these things correctly.

Thank you to everyone who cheered me on, left me alone, helped me with ideas for breaking through my writer's block (Thank you, Dear Husband!), and went to get lunch for me so I could write during my lunch break (Thanks, Nicholas!)!

This was something that a month ago, I would never have thought I could do.

I am far too proud of myself, I am sure, but gosh this feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment