Thursday, October 31, 2013

Small Success: With Five Favorites thrown in on top...



Can we do that?
Well, I'm going to anyway.

It's been a busy week and I've been under the weather, so my successes are mighty small this week:

1) I actually made it to class once this week.
2) I actually made it to work once this week.
3) I managed to give my bug to my daughter.
3) I started a cool, new enterprise with my daughter wherein I get to do fun, girly stuff and sell jewelry. And I am a jewelry junkie.


The company I'm working with is Chloe + Isabel and actually, it's really cool jewelry.  It's hypo-allergenic, nickel-free and the designs are really unique. I love unique jewelry and I am a sucker for anything that looks vintage. And so, even though I missed Five Favorites yesterday, I'm going to post my five favorite pieces here.

1, 2 and 3.) I love this set and it looks great on my daughter (see above).
I would have put it with a Little Black Dress,
 but she paired it with jeans and a boho-inspired shirt. Adorable.
This is the Pearl + Crystal Drops Long Necklace, Pearl + Crystal Floral Filigree Earrings
and the Modern Deco Floral Stretch Bracelet.
B086g
4) This kind of thing is not usually my style, but I just love this bracelet.
It's very simple and delicate and looks great with casual outfits.
(Plus, it fits my big, fat wrists.)
Crystal Pavé Hoop Earrings on a white background
5) Since these arrived, I have had them on. I love them.
They light up my face and look great with my everyday stuff.
They even work with my Miraculous Medal. I think these are my new "go-to" earrings.

If you're so inclined, you can visit my boutique page here. Things run from $22 to $188.
(There's a promo that ends today, 10/31/13: Buy 2 get one 50% off. Put in FALLFAVES at checkout to get the deal.)


No comments:

Post a Comment