Friday, November 29, 2013

#FabulousFashionFriday: Across the Field...

Go Bucks!


I grew up within shouting distance of the famed Horseshoe at The Ohio State University. It never occurred to me that I could be anything but a Buckeye. I can remember going to watch the Marching Band practice on steamy fall afternoons in the parking lot next to the Horseshoe and even when I wasn't there, I could hear them from my backyard if the wind was just right.
I was born and bred a Buckeye. But I am not the buckeye-necklace-and-wind-suit wearing type of fan. I prefer a more understated way of showing my team spirit - especially if I have things to do at church over the weekend.

Be sure to shop the Black Friday Sale at my Chloe and Isabel boutique today and get 40% off of select statement necklaces!

Go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment