Thursday, November 6, 2014

#SmallSuccess - My Head is Spinning!



It's been a busy few (several) weeks since I posted anything at all, but I am finally back to doing some light blogging at CatholicMom.com after a sabbatical over the summer to work on my book. I'm excited about the book, but life being unpredictable and all that, I didn't as much done as I wanted to. But, I learned a lot about how much I still need to learn.

I only have one more semester to finish my Bachelor's, so I may be popping up here and there, but I am really concentrating on my studies at the moment. If you have some spare prayers, I'll take them, and let me know if I can pray for you, too.

1. Got my post for CatholicMom.com done and in the review box (mostly) on time and no one had to yell.

2. Completed the Seminar Paper for my Directed Study on Ancient Philosophy. Fourteen Glorious Pages of Philosophy. If you're curious about how the Ancient Greek Philosophers used music as a tool for education and building character (or at least my take on it) hit me up. I'll send you a copy.

3. I have now dropped over 40 pounds since April and still going strong! But the small success here is getting rid of the extra clothes: I am working on whittling down my wardrobe as I shrink out of things. It's going pretty well. I donated another bag of clothes last night.

I only have one more semester to finish my Bachelor's, so I may be popping up here and there, but I am really concentrating on my studies at the moment. If you have some spare prayers, I'll take them, and let me know if I can pray for you, too.

Got some small things you accomplished this week? It can be anything from getting the laundry actually put away to sitting and enjoying time with your spouse. Share 'em if ya got 'em!

Link here to CatholicMom.com to share your Small Successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment